Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring into Horror--Help! I need prize donations.


Hi everyone! I'd like to thank those who have already signed up. It looks like we're going to have a pretty good turn out this time around, although maybe not as many as the winter read-a-thon. I think the word horror scares people away. ;O) Anyway, on to the task at hand. I have had no success this time in getting any prize donations from authors as I usually do. Of course, I will give away something, as I usually do, but I can't afford much and if that's all there is...well, you know...that kinda bites for you all. So, if you know of any authors who might be willing to donate a book for a prize, or if you could help spread the word, I would really appreciate it. I do a nice prize promo page that showcases the author and their work so it does give publicity to them, plus puts their book in one more reader's hands that will probably review it on their blog.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. One more week and we'll be getting our scare on. Woot!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf