Monday, July 20, 2015

High Summer Read-a-Thon - Starting Post #HSreadathon


Time to start! I hope everyone is ready to get some summer hammock reading in...or on the beach...or just a nice air conditioned nook (like me) this week. I'm hoping I can find the time myself. I'm going to make an extra effort!

I have some awesome prizes lined up from some very generous authors. I'll try to have the prize page posted by the end of the day Tuesday.

Don't forget that you can participate even if you don't have a blog. Just link up with your Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (and just post your updates from whichever venue you choose). If you have any questions about updates, etc., feel free to ask. I'll have a midweek update post up on Thursday so be sure to stop by and leave progress, or a link, in the comments.

If you have any questions about how things work, check out the guidelines tab above or the sign up post, or you can always leave me a comment. The linky below is the same one as the sign up linky. If you do a starting line/goal post, just add your link again, but be sure to put "goal post" beside your name, i.e. Michelle/True Book Addict (goal post).

Let me know in the comments if you would like to have a Twitter chat and what night of the week would work best for you and then I'll make a decision on whether we have one (or more) or not. Remember our hashtag is #HSreadathon and you can tweet your progress or check if anyone is around any time during the read-a-thon. I'll try to be more present on Twitter in case anyone has a question, etc. You can also use the hashtag on Facebook...and even Instagram, if you take pictures. 

I think that about covers it. Enjoy the week and Happy Summer Reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Should I delete my link now and then add the new one in with the words (starting line or goal post)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried deleting before I added the new link but it never removed. Can you please delete number 16

      Delete
    2. Sure, Autumn. I'll delete the link. No problem. :)

      Delete
  2. Hadn't heard of your read-a-thons before, but they sound awesome! Thanks for setting them up :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear with me everyone! My niece was in town this past week...just left a few minutes ago...and I haven't had time to stop by anyone's posts yet. I will be stopping by tonight and I will have the prize page posted. Watch for the link on Twitter and Facebook as well. Thanks for joining me and I hope you're enjoying the reading so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by and reminding me about this!! I did read quite a bit on Monday night but haven't done any reading since. I'll put up a post today with my goals for the weekend, since it seems that's when I'll be doing most of my reading this time!!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf